As previously reported, Andrade had a lot to say about his time in WWE during an interview with Hugo Savinovich for Lucha Libre Online.
Andrade said he was embarrassed that the same doctor who reported him for violating the company’s welfare policy last year was the same doctor who wrongly diagnosed Charlotte as pregnant a few weeks ago. Click here to read more about this story.
Andrade said he applied for his release two weeks ago and days later tested positive for COVID-19 and then released. Fortunately, he only had mild symptoms of COVID.
Regarding Charlotte’s removal from the WrestleMania poster, Andrade said, “I have a lot of information but I mustn’t cause her problems. I can say that I don’t know exactly that it was because of me that they kidnapped her but there is a lot of jealousy towards her. There are a lot of wrestlers in WWE but only 3 or 4 can wrestle for 20 minutes. Many of them complain that she got the opportunities. “
He also spoke of someone taking a picture of her in the locker room. He said, “She had problems behind the scenes. Once someone took a picture of her as she was changing. We know who but she didn’t mean anything and WWE didn’t.
Hugo Savinovich said whoever took the photo had committed a federal crime.
“They have a lot of jealousy towards her,” Andrade said. “They consider her to be Ric Flair’s daughter. I know she’s a good wrestler and earned her place in WWE. There is a lot of jealousy. After games a lot of people say she’s working hard.
Andrade said some of the talented women couldn’t handle things like cutting their game time at the last minute. He stressed that he hopes what he says doesn’t affect him and that she doesn’t blame him for anything.
– Andrade said Paul Heyman was being honest with him. He also praised the wrestlers, producers and Triple H.
– He says Karl Anderson introduced him to Charlotte. He was reluctant to pursue anything out of respect for her and her father. They started out as friends, then it became more than that.
– He says he was under a multi-year deal worth millions of dollars.
– Andrade says the plan in NXT was for him to face Adam Cole for the NXT title, but that plan was changed for Drew McIntyre.
– Andrade thanked Vince McMahon for giving him a good contract and he’s not mad at Vince.
Click here to read more about Andrade’s interview and click here to watch the full interview.