Dallas skyscraper evacuated for ‘slight smell of gas’

0
16

DALLAS (UKTN) – The entire building of residences in the eastern district was evacuated earlier in the evening.

At 6:57 p.m., Dallas Fire and Rescue units were dispatched to a call for a carbon monoxide emergency at 315 South Cesar Chavez Boulevard.

Dallas Fire-Rescue said initial reports indicated alarms were going off on multiple floors. Some residents complained that there was a slight smell of gas and one resident was taken to a local hospital for evaluation.

See also  Ukraine: Foreign fighters sentenced to death in separatist Donbas region — live updates | UKTN | 09.06.2022

Plano Fire Department and HazMat crews joined Dallas Fire-Rescue for readouts in the 20-story skyscraper.

According to Dallas Fire-Rescue, there have been multiple floors with positive readings. Authorities are still trying to identify the source.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here