EXCLUSIVE: Cricket WAG Erin Holland FINALLY responds to rumors it will appear on SAS Australia
Former Miss World Australia Erin Holland was one of the first three stars to join SAS Australia’s 2021 roster.
But on Thursday, the 32-year-old shut down rumors she would appear on Channel Seven’s intense military-themed reality TV show.
“This is news for me. It made me laugh, ” she told Daily Mail Australia on Thursday.
“This is news for me! Australian cricketer WAG Erin Holland, 32, (pictured) has put an end to rumors she will appear in SAS Australia’s 2021 Channel Seven season
“I was like I couldn’t think of anything crazier than this. Good luck everyone, because it seems very, very, very difficult, ”Erin added.
When asked if she would ever consider signing up for the show, she said, “ I mean, I like challenges and I think it would be difficult. ”
Erin explained that while she sees herself as a mentally strong person, she would have a hard time dealing with physical challenges.
“This is news for me. It made me laugh, ” she told Daily Mail Australia on Thursday. Pictured: SAS instructor Mark Billingham
“It would be difficult to get out of a challenge. I’m not someone to back down, but I would be one hundred percent worried about the physicality of this one.
It comes just days after the Sydney Morning Herald claimed the model-turned-TV presenter would appear on the show.
The publication also claimed that 2013 Celebrity Apprentice finalist John Steffensen, 38, had moved from Melbourne to Sydney to begin filming on the show.
Not for me: “I was like I couldn’t think of anything crazier than this. Good luck everyone, because it seems very, very, very difficult, ” Erin added.
Meanwhile, New Idea has claimed that Channel Seven is courting a cavalcade of controversial figures for the show, including disgraced chef Pete Evans, 48.
Late last year, the former My Kitchen Rules judge was dumped by 15 sponsors and businesses in two days after posting a neo-Nazi meme on social media.
All Blacks star Sonny Bill Williams, 35, has also been approached to appear, according to the magazine.
Rumor has it: John Steffensen (pictured), 2013 Olympian and celebrity runner-up, has relocated from Melbourne to Sydney to start filming on the program
Cricketer Michael Clarke, 39, who, if chosen, will compete with his ex-wife, Kyly Clarke, 39, New Idea reported.
The couple, who share a five-year-old daughter, married in 2012 and announced their separation in February 2020.
Olympic swimmer Ian Thorpe, 38, who has battled alcohol abuse and depression, is also ‘in talks’ to appear according to the publication.
Throw? It comes after New Idea claimed Channel Seven was courting a cavalcade of controversial figures for the show, including disgraced chef Pete Evans, 48 (pictured)