ISL vs KAR Dream11: Islamabad United will face the Karachi Kings in the 22sd PSL6 game on Monday. Islamabad United did nothing wrong in the tournament. After winning their last game against Lahore Qalandars, they have reached the top of the points table. They now have 5 wins under their belt in 7 games.
Islamabad scored 152 points in 20 overs in the last game against Lahore Qalandars. Due to sensational Lahore bowling in the first half of the innings, the first order fell like a game of cards. However, Asif Ali then produced a sensational 75-point shot to bring the team to a competitive total.
Lahore Qalandars also appeared unaware of a disciplined bowling alley from Islamabad in the second inning. In response to 152 posted by Islamabad, Lahore Qalandars only made 124 races.
After a strong opening partnership between Fakhar Zaman and Sohail Khan, wickets quickly followed and the team quickly found themselves out of the game. It was an overall performance from the Islamabad Bowling Unit. Muhammad Musa led the way with the ball, picking 3 for 18 in 3 overs. Fawad Ahmed and Shadab Khan also chose 2 wickets each.
On the other hand, the Karachi Kings lost their first game of the second leg to the Multan Sultans. Vital contributions from several batsmen helped Multan reach 176 points in the opening innings. Thisara Perera was the bowlers choice for Karachi, picking 2 for 12.
Babar Azam did everything to help the team lead the hunt. However, the lack of support from the other hand led to a 12-point loss in the end. Babar scored 85 of 63 balls, including 5 on four and 4 on six. Chadwick Walton was also playing well before sadly running out of 35 out of 23 balls.
Prediction of ISL match against KAR today:
Fixation: Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings, Match 22, PSL 2021
When: June 14, 2021, at 9:30 p.m. IST
Location: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Jayed
Watch Live Match Details PSL 2021
You can watch the score of Islamabad United vs Karachi Kings live on Sony Ten1 in India. Live streaming will be available on the Sony Liv app.
ISL VS KAR Playing XI:
Islamabad United playing XI:
Usman Khawaja, Colin Munro, Rohail Nazir (week), Shadab Khan (c), Hussain Talat, Iftikhar Ahmed, Asif Ali, Mohd Musa, Faheem Ashraf / Zafar Gohar, Akif Javed and Mohd Wasim Jr
Key points to watch:
- Colin Munro came out cheap in the last game, but was in excellent shape with the bat. He scored a magnificent 90 on 36 balls against Quetta Gladiators to help the team win the game by 10 wickets.
- Asif Ali played a winning game of 75 points, with 43 balls, in the last game against Lahore Qalandars. He would be full of confidence and would look to continue his good run in the tournament.
- Shadab Khan remains the preferred choice in the versatile department. He picked 2 for 14 in 4 overs in the last game. In addition, he is also a decent customer with the bat.
Karachi Kings playing XI:
Sharjeel Khan, Martin Guptill, Babar Azam, Chadwick Walton (week), Thisara Perera, Najeebullah Zadran, Imad Wasim (c), Mohd Amir, Arshad Iqbal, Waqas Maqsood and Qasim Akram
Key points to watch:
- There is no one better than Babar Azam in the Karachi batting team at the moment. He’s one of the team’s most prolific goal scorers over the years. In the last game, he played an impressive 85-point stroke with 63 balls.
- Polyvalent Sri Lankan, Thisara Perera delivers a lot with both the bat and the ball. While he came out of nothing in the last game, but managed to pick two wickets for just 12 runs in 3 overs.
- Sharjeel khan was in supreme form in the first half of the tournament. He unfortunately came out cheaply in the last game, but is reportedly looking to return to the slopes. He has so far managed to score 204 points in 6 games at an average of 34.
Who will face today: ISL vs KAR Dream11 Prediction
ISL vs KAR Dream11 prediction: Islamabad United currently leads the table with 5 wins in 7 games. They would be looking to build on their winning streak. However, they might not get 6 wins when they face the Starry Karachi Kings. The Kings are coming out of defeat but they are certainly capable of a turnaround. They won the title last year and would like to make two in a row.
ISL prediction against KAR Dream11:
Counters: C Walton
Beaters: B Azam (c), S Khan, C Munro, M Guptill
All Terrain: S Khan (vc), T Perera
Bowlers: H Ali, M Amir, F Ahmed, M Khan