ISL vs LAH Dream11: Islamabad United to face Lahore Qalandars in the 20e PSL match 6 Sunday. Both teams have just achieved a victory in their last game and would like to continue their winning streak. With the last victory, Lahore Qalandars reached the top of the table, having won 5 out of 6 games. Islamabad United, on the other hand, took second place with 4 wins in 6 games.
Lahore Qalandars won their last game against Peshawar Zalmi by 10 points. Beating first, they posted 170 competitive points in 20 overs. The team would not have expected such a total, considering how they played in their first half of innings. The Qalandars lost the top four wickets for just 25 races in 8 overs. However, Ben Dunk and Tim David went on to enter into a wonderful partnership to lead Lahore’s recovery. Dunk scored 48 points on 33 balls, while Tim David scored 64 points on 36 balls.
Rashid Khan then went through the Peshawar batting roster to help the team win the game by 10 points. Faulkner also played well for his 2 for 23 in 4 overs. Rashid Khan chose 5 wickets for 20 races in 4 overs.
Opposite them is Islamabad United, who also made a good outing in the last game. Bowlers chase the field to limit the Quetta Gladiators to just 137 points in the opening innings. Hasan Ali, Wasim Jr. and Muhammad Musa all chose two wickets each. In response, Colin Munro and Usman Khawaja finished the game in just 10 overs.
Prediction of ISL vs LAH game today:
Fixture: Islamabad United vs Lahore Qalandars, Match 20
When: June 13, 2021, 6:30 p.m. IST
Location: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Jayed
Watch Live Match Details PSL 2021
You can watch the score of Islamabad United vs Lahore Qalandars live on Sony Ten1 in India. Live streaming will be available on the Sony Liv app.
ISL vs. LAH Playing XI:
Lahore Qalandars playing XI:
Sohail Akthar (c), Fakhar Zaman, Mohammad Hafeez, Muhammad Faizan, Ben Dunk, Tim David, Rashid Khan, Haris Rauf, James Faulkner, Shaheen Afridi and Ahmed Daniyal
Key points to watch:
- Tim david has played pretty well in the last two games. He played a winning stroke of 64 points on 36 balls, including 3 fours and 5 sixes.
- James faulkner played brilliantly in the last two games. In just 2 games, he managed to pick 5. He played an important 22-point cameo with just 7 balls, which also shows his importance with the bat.
- On a soft track of Sheikh Zayed, Rachid Khan will once again be one of the most important players in the game. His four overs will prove to be vitally important.
Islamabad United playing XI:
Usman Khawaja, Colin Munro, Rohail Nazir (week), Shadab Khan (c), Hussain Talat, Iftikhar Ahmed, Asif Ali, Mohd Musa, Hasan Ali, Akif Javed and Mohd Wasim Jr
Key points to watch:
- Hassan Ali continues to be the biggest threat to the opposition when it comes to the Islamabad bowling team. Ali was in great shape. He came back with 2-for-24 numbers in 4 overs in the last game.
- Usman Khawaja played a stellar 27-ball 41 in the last game. He would like to continue his momentum in the tournament.
- Colin Munro set his intentions from the first ball he faced in the return leg of the tournament. He was formidable in the last game, scoring 90 on just 36 balls, including 12 fours and 5 sixes.
Who will win today’s match: ISL vs LAH Dream11 prediction
ISL vs LAH Dream11 prediction: Islamabad United will face Lahore Qalandars in the 20e tournament match. Both teams occupied the top two places on the points table. While the Islamabad batsmen are in good shape, Lahore Qalandars’ excellent bowling attack just might turn out to be a notch better.
ISL vs LAH Dream11 prediction:,
Ticket offices: B Dunk
Drummers: C Munro (C), T David, U Khawaja
Versatile: M Hafeez, S Khan, J Faulkner (VC)
Bowlers: H Ali, M Wasim, R Khan, H Rauf