MUL vs. ISL Dream11: Islamabad United and Multan Sultans will play the last game of the 2021 PSL Championship stage on Saturday. Multan and Islamabad currently occupy the top two places in the points table and have advanced to the playoffs. A win for Multan Sultans will help them seal the number two position. Islamabad United, however, will remain in first place, having already achieved 7 wins in the tournament.
Since their arrival in the United Arab Emirates, the sultans of Multan have not been wrong. They came out victorious in the four games they played in the return leg of the tournament. They just picked up an 80-point victory over Lahore Qalandars in their last game.
On the other hand, Islamabad United have also won all matches in UAE besides their opener against Lahore. They would be keen to keep the winning momentum going with the important games ahead.
MUL vs ISL Dream11 Team for today’s match prediction
Fixture: Multan Sultans v Islamabad United, Game 30
When: June 19, 2021, 11:30 p.m. IST
Location: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Watch the score of the match live MUL vs ISL PSL 2021:
You can watch the score of Multan Sultans vs Islamabad United live on Sony Ten1 in India. Live streaming will be available on the Sony Liv app.
Multan Sultans playing XI:
Shan Masood, Mohammad Rizwan (c & wk), Sohaib Maqsood, Rilee Rossouw, Shimron Hetmyer, Khushdil Shah, Sohail Tanvir, Blessing Muzarabani, Shahnawaz Dhani, Imran Tahir and Imran Khan
Key points to watch:
- The skipper of the Multan Sultans, Mr. Rizwan has been in sensational contact. He is currently only behind Babar Azam in the scorecards, having scored 444 points in 9 games with an average of 55.50.
- After presenting a heroic performance (4 for 5 in 3.1 overs) in the last game, Shahnawaz Dhani now tops the bowling standings with 18 wickets in 8 games at an average of 14.
- S Maqsood also played very well. It holds the pivot of the middle order. The Multan Sultans batsman amassed 60 passes on 40 balls at a strike rate of 150.
Islamabad United playing XI:
Usman Khawaja (c), Colin Munro, Brandon King, Asif Ali, Akhlaq Mohd (week), Iftikhar Ahmed, Hussain Talat, Zafar Gohar, Fawad Ahmed, Hasan Ali and Akif Javed
Key points to watch:
- Usman Khawaja wreaked havoc in Islamabad United’s last game against Peshawar Zalmi. He hit 13 fours and 3 sixes en route to his 105-point, 56-ball hit. His shot comes just at the right time for him and his team.
- Hassan Ali leading the attacking pace of Islamabad United. He has always chosen wickets for the team and is currently the main wicket taker for the team.
- Colin Munro too brilliantly played in the return leg. The Southpaw has developed an excellent partnership with Khawaja for the opening window. The team would expect him to continue his good race.
Who will win today’s match: MUL prediction vs ISL Dream11
MUL vs ISL Dream11: The 30th match of PSL 6 sees the two best teams of the tournament face off against each other. Multan and Islamabad are in great shape and could even see a tantalizing competition. It will be too difficult to predict a winner for this contest. Islamabad United, however, has an advantage over the Sultans.
MUL vs ISL Dream11 prediction:
Ticket offices: Mr. Rizwan (C)
drummers: S Maqsood, C Muno, A Ali, U Khawaja (VC), R Rossouw
All Terrain: H Talat
Bowlers: S Dhani, H Ali, I Tahir, B Muzarabani
For more fantastic cricket advice click here