MUL vs PES Dream11: Multan Sultans will face Peshawar Zalmi in PSL 6’s 21st game on Sunday. Peshawar and Multan have both won their last matches and would be keen to continue their winning streak. Multan Sultans produced a magnificent performance to beat the mighty Karachi Kings by 12 points in their final game. At batting first, Multan recorded a total of 176 points in 20 overs. The total was posted on the back of valuable contributions from Maqsood, Rossouw and Khushdil.
This was followed by a disciplined bowling performance, led by Imran Khan. Khan picked up 3 wickets for just 28 runs in his four overs. Imran Tahir also played brilliantly to come back with 2 for 27 in 4 overs. Karachi Kings, in response, scored 164 points in the second inning. Babar Azam played a lone battle, going undefeated at 85 of 63 balls.
On the other hand, Peshawar Zamli is also coming off a 61-point victory over Quetta Gladiators. Riding on a spectacular blow from David Miller, the Zalmi scored a gigantic total of 197 points in the first innings. Miller scored 73 of 46 balls, while Kamran Akmal also made a valuable contribution of 59 of 37 balls.
Quetta Gladiators in response failed to show a fight. After the openers came out, the wickets fell like a game of cards. Sarfaraz Ahmed, who went undefeated at 36 of 28 balls received no support from the other end as the Quetta Gladiators could only score 136 points in 20 overs.
MUL vs PES prediction today:
Fixture: Multan Sultans v Peshawar Zalmi, Match 21
When: June 13, 2021, 11:30 p.m. IST
Location: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Jayed
Watch Live Match Details PSL 2021
You can watch the score of Multan Sultans vs Peshawar Zalmi live on Sony Ten1 in India. Live streaming will be available on the Sony Liv app.
MUL vs. PES playing XI:
Multan Sultans playing XI:
Mohd Rizwan (c & wk), Rahmanullah Gurbaz, Shan Masood, Shimron Hetmyer, Sohaib Maqsood, Khushdil Shah, Shahnawaz Dhani, Imran Tahir, Sohail Tanvir, Sohail Khan and Imran Khan
Key points to watch:
- Skipper, Mohamed Rizwan is currently counted among the top T20 cricketers. The Pakistani cricketer has scored the most points in T20 cricket in 2021 across the world. He has 530 points to his name in 10 innings with an average of 106.
- south african cricketer, R Roussouw returned to form with a fine of 44 out of 24 balls, including 7 to four in the last game against Karachi. His return to the slopes is one of the positive news for the team.
- Speaking of the bowling department, Imran Khan and Imran Tahir remain the preferred choices. The duo combined to pick up 5 wickets in the last game.
Peshawar Zalmi playing XI:
Kamran Akmal (week), Imam ul Haq, Haider Ali, Shoaib Malik, David Miller, Sherfane Rutherford, Wahab Riaz, Fabian Allen, Umaid Asif, Mohammad Irfan and Fidel Edwards / Rovman Powell
Key points to watch:
- Kamran AkmaI got back into shape in the last game against the Quetta Gladiators, scoring 59 of 37 balls. His races would keep the team in good stead ahead of the important meeting against Multan.
- David Miller present a batting clinic in the last game against the Quetta Gladiators. He hit 6 fours and 4 sixes en route to his game winning 73 of 46 balls.
- Shoaib Malik fell cheap in the last game but made decent contact. He is a mandatory choice and remains the key to the team’s fortunes in the tournament.
Who will win today’s match: MUL vs PES Dream11 prediction
MUL vs PES Dream11 prediction: The two teams have just won their last match. To stay in contention for the playoffs, both teams know the importance of the game and are likely to fight against each other. Multan Sultans secured the services of Mohammad Rizwan’s top scorer. However, based on overall team combinations and recent form, Peshawar Zalmi has an advantage over Multan Sultans.
MUL vs PES Dream11 prediction:
1. M Rizwan (C)
2. K Akmal
3. S Malik (VC)
4. S Maqsood
5. S Rutherford
6. R Rossouw
7. Dr. Miller
All Terrain :
8. R Powell
9. W Riaz
10. I Tahir
11. I Khan