PES VS KAR Dream11: The 24e The Pakistan Super League Season 6 game will see the Karachi Kings take on Peshawar Zalmi on Tuesday. Both teams are coming off a defeat in their respective last game. They would seek to resume the path of victory.
The Karachi Kings haven’t made any major outings since starting their campaign in the United Arab Emirates. In 3 games, they only managed to win one game. They have lost their last two games and must bounce back as soon as possible. Currently, they sit fourth on the points table, winning 3 out of seven games.
More than their stick, it was their bowling unit that disappointed the most. In their last game, the Karachi Kings could not defend a total of 190 points. The likes of Mohammad Amir, Thisara Perera and Imad Wasim have not been able to make significant inroads. It remains to be seen if Karachi will make any changes to its roster or we might expect an improved show from the bowling unit.
Peshawar Zalmi has also won 1 of his three matches in the UAE. They lost their last match against Multan Sultans by 8 wickets. Haider Ali and Kamran Akmal started well, while Sherfane Rutherford scored half a century to take the team to 166 in the opening innings. Bowlers, however, couldn’t restrain the opposition as Mohammad Rizwan and Sohaib Maqsood stole the show in the second inning.
Prediction of the PES VS KAR match today:
Fixture: Peshawar Zalmi vs Karachi Kings, Match 24, PSL 2021
When: 15e June 2021 at 11:30 p.m. IST
Location: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Jayed
Watch the score of the match PES vs KAR live:
You can watch Peshawar Zalmi vs Karachi Kings live score on Sony Ten1 in India. Live streaming will be available on the Sony Liv app.
PES vs. KAR playing XI:
Karachi Kings playing XI:
Sharjeel Khan, Martin Guptill, Babar Azam, Chadwick Walton (week), Thisara Perera, Najeebullah Zadran, Imad Wasim (c), Mohd Amir, Arshad Iqbal, Waqas Maqsood and Qasim Akram
Key points to watch:
- Pakistani skipper Babar Azam continued his supreme form with the bat. He scored a magnificent 81 out of 54 balls in the last game, including 7 fours and 3 sixes.
- Sharjeel Khan didn’t score a big end but scored a few points to get back into shape. He scored 25 of 17 balls in the last game and you could expect him to score half a century against the Zalmi.
- Najibullah played a superb game of 71 points against 42 balls in the last game against Islamabad. He is said to be brimming with confidence and hopes to replicate a similar performance on Tuesday.
Peshawar Zalmi playing XI
Kamran Akmal (week), Imam ul Haq, Haider Ali, Shoaib Malik, David Miller, Sherfane Rutherford, Wahab Riaz, Fabian Allen, Umaid Asif, Mohammad Irfan and Fidel Edwards / Rovman Powell
Key points to watch:
- David Miller was the best hitter for them in the return leg of the tournament. His last two scores were 73 (46) and 22 (14).
- After playing a formidable 73-point-against-48-ball shot against Lahore Qalandars, Shoaib Malik didn’t score many points. Considering his ability to kick the ball, expect him to be good against Karachi.
- Wahab Riaz and Mohammad Irfan will remain the biggest bets in the bowling department. The duo lead the pace attack and performed well in the tournament.
Who will win today’s match: PES vs KAR Dream11 prediction:
Prediction PES vs KAR Dream11: Peshawar Zalmi and Karachi Kings both enter the game after losing. They have had a similar start to their campaign in the UAE so far. While there isn’t much to separate between the two sides, Karachi might be craving a win on Tuesday,
PES vs KAR Dream11 prediction:
Wicket keeper: K Akmal
Beaters: B Azam (C), S Khan, S Rutherford, S Malik, D Miller (VC), H Ali
All Terrain : T Perera
Bowlers: W Riaz, W Maqsood, M Irfan