QUE against KAR Dream11: The 29the The 2021 Pakistan Super League game sees the Quetta Gladiators take on the Karachi Kings on Saturday. The two teams will play their last game of the season.
The Quetta Gladiators are already out of contention to qualify for the playoffs. They were knocked out of the playoffs after suffering a 110-point loss to Lahore Qalandars. They are currently languishing at the bottom of the table with only 2 wins in 9 games.
In contrast, the Karachi Kings are in second place with 4 wins in 9 games. They do, however, still have an outside chance of qualifying for the playoffs. For them to have a chance, it will be a must-see match for them against Quetta Gladiators.
Since arriving in the United Arab Emirates, Karachi has not had the greatest of exits. They have lost three games in a row. However, they returned to the winning streak after winning their last game against Lahore Qalandars by 7 points.
QUE vs KAR Dream11 Team for today’s match
Fixture: Quetta Gladiators vs Karachi Kings, Match 29, PSL 2021
When: June 19, 2021, 6:30 p.m. IST
Location: Sheikh Zayed Stadium, Abu Dhabi
Watch Que vs Kar PSL 2021 Live The Match Score
You can watch the score of the match between Quetta Gladiators and Karachi Kings live on Sony Ten1 in India. Live streaming will be available on the Sony Liv app.
Karachi Kings playing XI:
Sharjeel Khan, Babar Azam, Martin Guptill, Najibullah Zadran, Chadwick Walton, Imad Wasim, Danish Aziz, Mohammad Amir, Mohammad Ilyas, Abbas Afridi, Noor Ahmad
Key points to watch:
- Babar Azam was their star drummer for the tournament. The Pakistani skipper has always scored points for the team. In 4 matches, he managed to touch three half centuries. However, the lack of support from the other end led to the downfall of the team.
- Martin Guptill returned to form in the last game, scoring 43 points on 31 balls, including 2 to four and 3 to six. The heats would give him a lot of confidence. Expect him to score another hit on Saturday.
- Skipper, Imad Wasim found a few found at the end of the tournament fashion. He finished with good returns in the last couple of matches with the ball, picking 3 wickets at a decent saving. He could be a great option to have as a vice captain because of his full potential.
Quetta Gladiators playing XI:
Quetta Gladiators: Jake Weatherald, Usman Khan, Cameron Delport, Sarfaraz Ahmed, Azam Khan, Mohammad Nawaz, Hassan Khan, Usman Shinwari, Khurram Shahzad, Mohammad Hasnain
Key points to watch:
- Jake Weatherald was the Gladiators’ chief scorer in the tournament’s second leg. He scored 43 against Islamabad United and followed it with a 48-point shot against Lahore Qalandars. He would seem keen to make a significant contribution with the bat and end the campaign on a high.
- Speaking of all-rounders, Mohammad Nawaz should be the first choice. He’s always made vital breakthroughs for the team. In the last three games he has managed to claim 5 wickets.
- Azam Khan really impressed with his powerful strokeplay in the tournament. It will be interesting to see how the tournament in UAE ends.
Who will win today’s match: QUE vs KAR Dream11 Prediction
THAT against KAR Dream11: After losing three games in a row, the Karachi Kings seem to be regaining their rhythm. They enter the game after a 7-point victory over Lahore Qalandars. They would certainly be brimming with confidence and are the favorites to win the game against Quetta.
Quetta Gladiators vs Karachi Kings Dream11 Prediction:
Counters: S Ahmed
drummers: B Azam, S Khan, U Khan, J Weatherald, M Guptill
All Terrain: M Nawaz, I Wasim
Bowlers: M Hasnain, W Maqsood, M Amir
For more fantastic cricket advice click here