Reported by:| Edited by: |Source: |Updated: May 14, 2022, 00:04 IST
As a couple, you and your partner are dedicated to simple living and high thinking. Not for you a big celebration of your love where countless people attend the wedding – most of whom have never been seen in your life! Your goal is to have a small, simple, meaningful, and beautiful ceremony. So, you have made it your goal to get married this year in a small wedding with only close friends and family members.
Why organize a small wedding?
The days of grand, lavish weddings are over. Today, people really want to celebrate the happy event of their life without trying to impress complete strangers. Also, the threat of the coronavirus is still very much alive and has ended up reducing the size of events such as weddings and birthdays.
Small weddings are more intimate, where the bride and groom can celebrate their special day with the people closest to them. The venue is smaller and the atmosphere is more personal, with each attendee able to meet the bride and groom and mingle with others. Smaller weddings are also more manageable in terms of catering, decoration, wedding adornment purchases, etc.
Here is the crucial point: how to finance it
Although you have chosen a small wedding, it will still cost you a lot of money. The cost of living is increasing every year and inflation is also high. Paying for catering, buying the wedding trousseau, reserving the venue (which adds costs for seating, decoration, ground transportation, etc.), booking the honeymoon… it seems endless and we remain perplexed by the costs . You wanted to have a small wedding, but the costs are not necessarily minimal!
And yet, you would spend a lot more money if you had a typical Indian wedding with around 1,000 people in attendance. What is your plan to finance the small intimate ceremony you have always dreamed of? There are a few options:
- Go into your savings fund – after all, you’ve been saving for years, and now is the time to use the money.
- Liquidate investments – your money invested in stocks or mutual funds or even a fixed deposit can be useful at this time.
- Take a personal loan – the loan can finance most, if not all, of the expenses and it is obtained simply and quickly using a simple smartphone instant loan app.
The personal loan is the best option…
Take a quick Personal loan from an instant loan application is one of the best options you have.
- Not only does this solve the problem of financing the small wedding in a jiffy, but it also avoids the liquidation of your investments and your savings fund.
- The fast loan has a short duration, so you can repay the loan quickly and be debt free in just a few months
- Depending on your eligibility for the personal loan, you can pay for the entire wedding using the loan amount – this helps you organize the small and beautiful ceremony you have been dreaming of.
- The loan is disbursed quickly upon application – there is no delay in obtaining the loan amount, so you can start planning and paying for what you need to make the ceremony a success
How to get the loan online from an app
- Download the application on your smartphone. Configure it with your personal and financial information, as requested. This helps the app check your credit score and personal loan eligibility
- Study the loan in detail. You can get up to Rs 5 lakh as loan amount, depending on your eligibility.
- Check interest rates, term, list of documents, processing fees, etc.
- Make self-certified copies of the required documents and give them to an enforcement representative when they pick up the package from you.
- If everything is correct, the application approves the loan and deposits the amount into your savings account.
- Repay the loan from your monthly income in flexible EMIs.
Defining #couplegoals has never been easier – get an instant loan from a reputable loan app and plan the small but big wedding ceremony of your dreams. You can even use part of the remaining amount for your honeymoon expenses.